The Center for Transnational Commercial Dispute Resolution (TCDR) at the EBS Law School in Wiesbaden hosts an Arbitration Day on the “Quest for Improved Systems of Arbitration”. One of the organisers of the event is EBS Professor Matthias Weller, who has previously contributed to this blog.Topics will be:
- Dispute Resolution in Asia: Dominated by the Singaporean Merlion?
- The Iran-United States Claims Tribunal: a role model for international arbitration?
- TTIP and CETA: On a Road to Nowhere or to Success?
Here is the line up of distinguished speakers:
- Claudia Annacker, Cleary Gottlieb, Paris
- Simon Greenberg, Clifford Chance, Paris
- Elan Krishna, Clifford Chance, Singapore
- Dr. Cristina Hoss, Legal Adviser to Judge Bruno Simma, Iran-US Claims Tribunal, Den Haag
- Prof. Dr. R. Alexander Lorz, Secretary for Public Education, German State of Hesse, Wiesbaden
- Prof. Dr. André Schmidt, EBS Business School/University Witten-Herdecke
- Prof. Dr. Mathias Wolkewitz, General Counsel Legal, Taxes, Insurances, Wintershall AG
For further information and registration details see here.
Share and Enjoy